About Me

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Surveys To Aid in the "All About Me" Post

Here are the answers I received from "The Ask-A-Friend Survey":

Your greatest strength is your ability to try new things even though you may feel uncertain. There is so much to experience in life, and you do not want to miss out because you are afraid.

I would describe your style of living as comfortable!

I think you should let go of worrying about pleasing other people and taking time to focus on what you want! It is your life after all!

You are at your best you are around people you are comfortable with. Also, when you are doing research – your passion is clear!

I think you should be less focused on academics and find other things you enjoy!

I have seen you really shine when you opened up at “Boot Camp” and we became friends!

I think you should celebrate your new found sense of adventure!

Technology has made my ability to share the "All-About-You Interview" rather difficult, so hopefully I will be sharing that with you all at some point. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment